Folks Apologies for not blogging over the past week or so, the truth is that I have been busy and there really hasnt been much to blog about as far as walking is concerned!! A couple of 2-4 milers is all I have got round to! Not Good enough at all I know.
So anyway its the eve of the Sara Killey Walk, its 330pm and Im all set, my numbers were kindly collected by someone yesterday (ahhh someone !!!) Hopefully he reads this and has a chuckle at the brackets comment (in joke!).
All sandwiches made, drinks prepared, first aid kit sorted and actual clothing kit laid out ready!!!! This year I am more prepared, last year was a step into the unknown and I completed the walk with juice and protein bars, but since the Parish I have become more wise. Its not easy to walk and eat / drink but its an absolute necessity.
Not much else to say other than good luck to everyone who is taking part, the weather doesnt look as good as today but at least its not snowing!!!!!!!! It is a great event, I really enjoyed it last year and is a great stepping stone to the Parish.
See you at the start line.
No comments:
Post a Comment